Welcome to The Episcopal Church of S. Mary

Our Falmouth campus

Our Parish Church - first stone was laid in 1890

Our Parish Church – the first stone was laid in 1890

the historic Lychgate

the historic Lychgate

our beautiful Auditorium

our beautiful Auditorium

Saint Mary’s Rectory in the winter

the Father James P. Dalton-Thompson Chapel

the Father James P. Dalton-Thompson Chapel

the Labyrinth in front of the Rectory

the Labyrinth in front of the Rectory

The famous rooster on the very top of the tower

The famous rooster on the very top of the tower

inside the Nave on a Sunday morning

inside the Sanctuary on a festive Sunday morning

Gallery

grounds1  grounds3  grounds5  grounds7  grounds9  grounds11  grounds13  grounds15  grounds17  grounds19  grounds21  grounds23  grounds25  grounds27  grounds29  grounds31  grounds33  grounds35

Copyright © 2014 The Episcopal Church of S. Mary. All Rights Reserved