10:30 AM – Contemporary Eucharist livestreamed on Facebook ( Download a bulletin from the home page picture slider and join in the worship and hymns) Nov 2020 – present
WEEKDAYS: Noonday Prayer
12 noon – Noonday Prayer is spoken or chanted, with a brief meditation on Facebook
The order is found on Page 103 of The Book of Common Prayer. People are welcome to sit safely distanced in the Chapel to join this Prayer, or to participate through livestreaming on Facebook Live.
All livestreamed worship gatherings are available afterward at our Facebook page and here on our website.
Autumn 2020 (subject to change)
All worship is now indoors. To do this safely, we need every participant to do these 5 things:
- Wear a face covering (covering nose and mouth)
- Sign-in (to establish a contact tracing list, if needed)
- Clean your hands (with sanitizer or soap)
- Take a wipe (to clean the area where you will sit)
- Sit 6 ft away from other households (every other row and with at least 3 empty chairs between groups)
- 8 AM – Contemplative Eucharist in our Sanctuary (quiet, small gathering with Communion)
- 9:30 AM – Family Eucharist in our Auditorium (an informal gathering where each household can sit safely spaced apart, ending with Communion)
- 10:30 AM – Contemporary Eucharist in our Sanctuary (also livestreamed on Facebook Live, this is a larger gathering with more music)