Spring 2021 (subject to change)
Beginning April 11, our doors are open to limited in-person participation. To do this safely, we need every participant to do these 6 things:
- Wear a face covering (covering nose and mouth)
- Sign-in (to establish a contact tracing list, if needed)
- Clean your hands (with sanitizer or soap)
- Take a wipe (to clean the area where you will sit)
- Sit 6 ft away from other households (every other row and with at least 3 empty chairs between groups)
- If you feel sick or unwell in any way, please join us online instead.
8 AM – Contemplative Eucharist in our Sanctuary (quiet, small gathering with Communion)
9:30 AM – Family Eucharist in our Auditorium (an informal gathering where each household can sit safely spaced apart, ending with Communion)
10:30 AM – Contemporary Eucharist in our Sanctuary (also on Facebook Live, this is a larger gathering with more music)
EVERY WEEKDAY: Noonday Prayer
- 12 noon – Noonday Prayer is spoken or chanted, with a brief meditation on Facebook
- The order is found on Page 103 of The Book of Common Prayer. People are welcome to sit safely distanced in the Chapel to join this Prayer, or to participate on Facebook Live.
- All livestreamed worship gatherings are available afterward at our Facebook page and here on our website.