SEPTEMBER 13: Welcome Home Sunday & BBQ Picnic
Plans are being made now to kick off our new Program Year with energy! The Choir returns, Guiding RAY classes meet, and many hibernating committees, guilds and ministries kick back into gear. Of course, we will have the ever-popular Bounce House and cotton candy machine in action! Our Hospitality Team will be cooking and there will be plenty of ways for you to help out.
Plan to join us and add to the festivities by bringing a side dish, salad or dessert, as follows:
- Family names beginning with A-K – bring a side dish or salad
- Family names beginning with L-Z – bring a dessert, bars, or cookies
On September 13, the full AUTUMN Sunday schedule resumes
- 8:00 AM Traditional Eucharist
- 9:00 AM Coffee Hour begins (in the Auditorium)
- 9:00 AM The Choir rehearses
- 9:30 AM Family Chapel (for all families and children) in the Chapel
- 9:30 AM The Middlers gather in the Youth Room
- 9:45 AM Guiding RAY class begin downstairs in the Parish House
- 10:00 AM Contemporary Eucharist
- 11:00 AM Coffee Hour continues – with our BBQ Picnic on Sept. 13
ALSO: Thursday Eucharist restarts! Every Thursday in the Chapel at 12 noon
This is an informal time to gather at the Lord’s Table with a meditation on the scripture or the saint of the day, time for group discussion, and prayers for healing. It is beautiful to gather in the Chapel in the middle of the day and to receive the strength of the Body and Blood of our Lord Jesus Christ together.
Noonday Prayer every other weekday in the Chapel
Pause for 10 minutes of prayer together. Everyone is welcome! You are also invited, wherever you may be, to STOP and PRAY with us in the Spirit at 12 noon for those in need, for our parish family, for our bishop, and for your own daily life with God.